The Rain Of Pain falls forever in my life and i've learnt to accept the fact that i am PAIN

09 February 2010

Haruno Sakura


This is Haruno Sakura. One of the main characters in the japanese anime NarutoKun. I decided to blog about Sakura today becoz i was impressed by her character in the shippudden episode 20 to 25 when she fought Sasori together with Grandma Chiyo. I rewatched the episode last nite and kept thinking how she have grown from a weakling to someone who has the power to control her own fate. Initially, she was the worse in her team and she could hardly protect herself. But as time passed, she saw the need to improve herself as she needed to save the people she loved and cared for. Therefore, she trained hard and became a medical ninja with immense strength. Going back to the episode, she shocked me becoz it was her battle after her 3 yrs of training and she managed to defeat an Akatsuki* member with Grandma Chiyo.

During the long battle, i found out that she has became a stronger-willed person as she did not gave up no matter what happened. She was afraid of the enemy but she stayed strong and aid Chiyo with all she've got. She used her immense strength to destroy all the obstacles that prevent her from hitting her enemy and when she was near her enemy, she used all her might to give her enemy her big blow. In addition to her attacking strategy, she also held back back when it was time to do some healing to both herself and to Chiyo. She even sacrifice herself a few times to save Grandma Chiyo.

Now when i think about her and my life, i think i have to be like her. Now that A is not with me anymore, in her case, its Sasuke. I will work hard towards my goal and overcome any obstacle that comes in my way. But i will wait when i will be able to see A again. I wanna bring A back to light. And during my journey, i will be cautious and heal what i have to heal before going forth. I will also have to help those around me that has helped me through my turbulence period. In short, i will not give up and will stay vigilant till ive reached my goal and when a new goal appears before my eyes, i will continue to do the same and claim my prize ^^

Hahahahas...done! =p
Going to watch my new movie now..Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment