The Rain Of Pain falls forever in my life and i've learnt to accept the fact that i am PAIN

02 February 2010

After my operation

I stayed in the hospital for a long 3 days. I had my operation on Sunday morning and it lasted 2 hrs. At night, Tengku and Salim came to visit me. Quite happy that they took time off from their busy life to see me. Thanks ar! Hahas. The next day was the day i could be discharged. My cuz came to fetch me because i've got alot of things to take home with me. Im very grateful to her too. Hahas =)

So, my cuz and i went to eat and soon after, we headed to my ah ma hse to see her. I stayed there while waiting for someone to fetch me home. Actually i slept most of the time when i was at my ah ma hse because i was on medication. Speaking about medication, i havent eaten my medication for today. LOLs! Aniwae, when i reached home, i recieved a fruit basket from SCDF because i was warded for more than a day and surprisingly, it was a very nice and pretty-looking basket ^^

So, having this perianal abcess, i was given 10 days of MC and everyday i have to make my way to the polyclinic to change my dressing. Hopefully, there will not be any infection and the wound will heal soon. Maybe tomorrow or the day after, i have to make my way to SCDF HQ to cut down my MC, if not i will never be a SGT. Sians...

These are fishes at CGH...I took them because i found them amusingly HUGE !!! hahas =P

This is a funny edited picture of my cuz, vidonia, me and our Ah ma on the day i was discharged..I hope they wun kill me when they sees this..Hahas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment