The Rain Of Pain falls forever in my life and i've learnt to accept the fact that i am PAIN

06 February 2010

Thinking rationally

Juz bathed and dressed my wound. Going down to get my lunch now. I thought it through last night and have decided that today i shall paint my room. Whats the point of keep hurting myself physically for someone who thot badly of me right from the start, m i right? Im going to continue painting the room that A and i were supposed to complete together. I must be strong and close this story with a nice big full stop. Maybe i'll be going to the church nearby my hse after my lunch. We'll see...

In short, i just think that i should stop my foolish self and stop hurting myself for people when people dun even dare or cant even hurt themselves for me. I should protect myself from getting hurt. Thats y they say it is better to be loved then to love someone.

Im super hungry now..still nid to take my medication..gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment